to enter a
The Best Clear Aligner
is available from your lab.
Why Argen Clear Aligners?
Argen has been a trusted partner to dental labs for more than 50 years, is a leader in digital dentistry, and is committed to delivering high quality products.
- Argen Clear Aligners are made from a superior thermal form plastic material that ensures precise fit, ongoing force retention, and exceptional durability.
- Superior Material – continual force for faster treatment protocol and greater comfort for your patient.
- Improved Stain Resistance – starts clear, stays clear.
Argen Clear Aligners use an elastomeric layer encased in a dual shell construction that provides a consistent, continual force for your patient’s comfort.
The consistent pressure produced by the dual- shell construction accurately moves teeth over the prescribed period of time.
TEAR STRENGTH & STAIN RESISTANCE
This material has superior ability to resist tearing and staining after an extended period in the oral cavity.
Simple & Streamlined Case Management
- Easy to order
- Easy to track
- Advanced treatment review and case modification process
- Full support at every stage
- Fast turn-around time
Doctor scans with 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner or takes an impression.
Lab receives scan or scans model and submits file for design / treatment plan.
Doctor approves treatment plan.
Argen manufactures the clear aligners.
Lab receives Argen Clear Aligner package for delivery to doctor.
EDUCATION YOUR WAY
Webinars and Online tutorials mean you can train at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Introduction to clear aligners
- How to submit your case
- Treatment approval
- Applying clear aligner attachments
- IPR techniques – Modifying cases
- Tracking your case