B. What information of yours we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive when you use our Website, when creating or using an account and when you purchase our Products, such as your name, email address, occupation and employer, phone number, physical address and other information you provide to us;
- Information we receive when you communicate with us through email or through our social media accounts, such as your name and e-mail address;
- Information we receive from your use of our Website, such as the Internet address (IP address) of the computer or device you use to access the Website, the type of browser you use and the times you access our Website; and
- We also collect information by using “Cookies.” “Cookies” are small files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive.
C. How your information is used
We use nonpublic personal information we collect about you in order:
- To fulfill your Product orders;
- To respond to your requests, and contact you regarding your use of the Website or regarding our Products or to contact you regarding Website changes;
- To measure and improve our customer service, and to investigate potential fraud and violations of this Policy or any other agreement we have with you. We may, over time, delete correspondence records with you if permitted by law; and
D. With whom your information may be shared
We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. We share your nonpublic personal information:
- With our third party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as, hosting our web servers, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These service providers will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any third party;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion;
- If Argen (or substantially all of our assets) is acquired, your information would be transferred along with the other business assets as permitted by law. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
E. Your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information
If you do not agree with this Policy, please discontinue use of the Website. You also have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. However, doing this will hinder performance and negatively impact your experience using our store portal.
F. Security procedures
We will take all efforts to safeguard your information and the privacy of your payment information and will not use it or share it except as provided above. We restrict access to your personal information to our employees who need to have access to the information to as necessary to enable us to use it as permitted above. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal regulations to protect your personal information. Your account information is password-protected and billing information is protected by industry- standard SSL-encryption during data transmissions and is stored in encrypted form on our servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot and do not guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and payment information from unauthorized intrusions or access to our servers and materials.
G. Contacting us about your privacy
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Argen’ privacy commitment, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org contact one of our representatives.
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us, order any Products, or attempt to use our Website under any circumstance. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing our Website or using our Services. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
I. Visiting Our Website from Outside the United States