Terms and Policies
As an Argen customer, you agree to adhere to the terms, policies and warranties listed below.
- Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the service of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Personal Data. Data means information about a living individual who can be identified from such information (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data. Data is data collected automatically by the use of the Website infrastructure itself (for example, dates and times of Website visits or usage, the duration of a page visit or the download of documents, IP addresses, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs and information on actions taken on our Service).
C. How we collect your Personal Data:
We collect information in different ways from Users who access our Website. We collect information from you in the following ways:
- When you use the Website and when you submit information to us through the Website;
- When you place an order for Products with us through the Website or by telephone or by email;
- When you communicate with us by completing forms on the Website or by telephone, email or other means;
- When you attend one of our courses, webinars or seminars; and
- Through third party tools used to collect User behavior, such as through Cookies. We may also receive reports based on the use of these technologies from our Service Providers on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
D. What Types of Personal Data of yours we Collect:
We collect different information from you from depending on how you engage with us:
- When you create an account on the Website, we collect biographical information such as your name, email address, employer, phone number and other information you provide to us;
- When you purchase Products from us, we collect your shipping/billing address, credit card information or other payment information;
- When you communicate with us through email or through our social media accounts, we collect information such as your name and e-mail address;
- When you use of our Website, we collect Usage Data; and
- We also collect information by using Cookies and.
E. How your Personal Data is processed and used:
We may process and use your Personal Data primarily to perform a contract with you, and to otherwise deliver the Website and its features for you, including:
- To create your account on the Website;
- To fulfill your Product orders; and
- To assist us in operating and improving our Website, including to anonymize, de-identify and aggregate your Personal Data, following which processing it will no longer be considered Personal Data.
We may also process your Personal Data because it is necessary for our or a third party's legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights. In this respect, we may use your Personal Data to:
- To respond to your requests, and contact you regarding your use of the Website or regarding our Products or to contact you regarding Website changes;
- To personalize your use of the Website by using Cookies to recognize you if you visit multiple pages during the same session, so that you don’t need to re-enter your information multiple times, and to activate certain localized features, such as the selected language or region version of the Website;
- To analyze trends, measure page views and performance, administer the Website, track Users’ movements around the Website; and to gather demographic information about our User base as a whole; and
- To measure and improve our customer service.
We may also process your Personal Data for our compliance with our legal obligations. In this respect, we may use your Personal Data for the following:
- When necessary to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by us, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- When necessary to investigate potential fraud and violations of this Policy or any other agreement we have with you and to enforce or apply our agreements with you; and
- To protect our rights or the property or safety of our employees, Users or members of the general public.
F. With whom will we share your Personal Data:
We will not sell your Personal Data to anyone, for any purpose. We generally do not share your Personal Data with third parties. However, we may share your Personal Data:
- If we have received your permission beforehand;
- With our employees, if necessary for the fulfillment of your Product orders with us. Our employees must have a business reason to obtain access to your Personal Data;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion;
- With the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) when necessary to comply with the Medical Device Reporting (“MDR”) regulation (21 CFR Part 803) in the event of reportable device-related adverse events; and
- If Argen (or substantially all of our assets) is acquired, your Personal Data would be transferred along with the other business assets as permitted by law. We may also disclose your Personal Data to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
G. Your Data Protection Rights and Choices:
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the details set out below. You have the right to:
- Access. Access or update the information we have on you. Find out if we use your Personal Data, access your Personal Data and have it corrected or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Withdraw consent. Withdraw any express consent that you have provided to the processing of your Personal Data at any time without penalty.
- Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Data portability. Obtain a transferable copy of some of your Personal Data which can be transferred to another provider when the Personal Data was processed based on your consent.
- Rectification. If you believe your Personal Data is inaccurate, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your Personal Data, you also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
- Deletion or restriction. Request your Personal Data be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if we are using your Personal Data on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your Personal Data be deleted when you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the details below.
You additionally have choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
Users of the Website from California:
H. Retention of Data:
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
I. Service Providers:
J. Security Procedures
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us, order any Products, or attempt to use our Website under any circumstance. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing our Website or using our Services. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
L. Visiting Our Website from Outside the United States
We store and process all Personal Data within the US.
If your Personal Data is subject to GDPR, in the course of providing the Website to you, we may transfer your Personal Data outside of the EU, principally to our servers in the United States; this means that your Personal Data will not have the automatic protection of European data protection laws (including the GDPR) which apply in the EU. In these circumstances, in order to ensure that your Personal Data continues to have adequate protection when it is transferred outside the EU, your Personal Data will only be transferred on one of the following bases:
- Where the transfer is subject to one or more of the appropriate safeguards for international transfers prescribed by applicable law (for example, standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission);
- A European Commission decision provides that the country or territory to which the transfer is made ensures an adequate level of protection; or
- There exists another situation where the transfer is permitted under applicable law (for example, where we have your explicit consent).
N. Contact, Questions or Feedback:
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Call us at: 800.255.5524 or
Write to us at: The Argen Corporation
8515 Miralani Dr
San Diego, CA 92126